Nine km from Coonabarabran and 14 km from the Warrumbungle National Park along Timor Road sees the Warrumbungles Mountain Motel nestled in a sheltered valley near the banks of the Castlereagh River.
The Warrumbungles Mountain Motel has 15 family rooms, which are also suitable for groups such as schools and sporting clubs. We have a capacity of up to 85 guests at any time.
One of the features of this motel is the immediate access to 25 acres of unrestricted play areas.
Pine Lodge - seating for up to 60. Permanent building with kitchen.
Brigalow Room -seating for up to 45. Adjacent to Pine Lodge.
Banksia Marquee - seating for up to 140. Close to Pine Lodge and Brigalow Room
All venues may be self catered or provided.
- Large family rooms.
- Gas BBQs at units as well as group units
- Front door parking
- Back door amenities access
- Full cooking facilities and large kitchens
- All Linen and towels provided
- Clock Radio
- Colour TV
- R/C Air Cond. in all our units
- Conference/ Function Centre
- Inhouse group catering facilities
- Gas BBQs- at units and group BBQ
- Salt Water Pool
- Guest Laundry
- ½ court tennis
- 3 hole golf course
- Football fields
- Childrens sandpit